Infrastructure projects in Africa, Egypt, Somaliland, Tanzania and Sierra Leone. MPS uses an internal team for as much of the project development work as possible. This allows the Group to achieve scale and leads to significantly lower development costs per project.
- Capital raise: USD $10 million
- Headquarters: New York, USA.
- Stage: Publicly traded company
- Use of proceeds: To pay project costs
- USP: Experienced and proven project management, robust risk management
structure, top-tier investors have already joined, high projected IRR of up to 35%.
- Type of investment: Equity
- Geography: Africa
- Annual revenue: USD $3.3m
- Min. ticket size: £500K GBP