Go back to your search

Services iDealBiz: Accountancy

All businesses or companies need to record their operations with financial and fiscal impact. If the size of your business requires you to have organized accounting, you will need to have a Certified Accountant to comply the accounting and tax obligations provided for in the law, such as: Preparation of accounting documents, or consolidation of accounts, submission VAT, IRC, IRS documents, issuance of salary and salary receipts, staff maps. Our specialists can assist you in preparing balance sheets accounting information for delivery to the bank institutions or government entities, management in government incentives, accounting management maps, or to send information to the Statutory Auditor. Find the best specialist in your location and have a competent and trusted partner in this area.

If you have questions about which specialist you should choose, check your professional profiles in Option –  Members

str_Autor : Constança Silva

Enable Notifications    Yes that's good! No